It's time to get down to work!
You never have enough tracksuit pants in the closet because you always have moments that you need to be comfortable. Sew the bamboo sweatpants pattern and to complete the outfit combine it with the basic short-sleeved T-shirt or the basic wide-strap T-shirtSurely when your little ones see you they will want to go like you, that's why you also have the patrón del chándal Bambú infantil (children's model complete tracksuit)
Complete the pattern with a zippered pocket and pocket bottom. Go watch the video that I have prepared for you.
¿Will you sew the pants with me?I accompany you throughout the making process with a video tutorial where step by step we will sew together the pattern of the Bamboo pants.
What do you need?
- What am i downloading? (see more).
- Fabric Type: Elastic fabrics of medium thickness.
- The amount of fabric that we suggest refers to the largest size (size XL):
- Estimated amount of fabric for the pants: 1.20 m. (fabric width 1.50 m.).
- 2 cm thick soft elastic band. Amount according to hip contour.
- Normal sewing tools (tape measure, scissors, pins, paper...).
How do i take the measurements?
The main measurements of this model is the hip contour. Check the measurement charts in the photo gallery.