It's time to get down to work!
Our kids can never have enough tracksuits for the adventures they have throughout the day. With the Bamboo tracksuit you can sew as many as you want because you have them from size 3 to 14 and they are very easy to make.
You can do a match to match with Bamboo pants adult version.
¿Will you sew the pants with me?I accompany you throughout the making process with a video tutorial where step by step we will sew together the pattern of the Bamboo pants.
Complete the pattern with a zippered pocket pocket bottom. Go watch the video that I have prepared for you.
What do you need?
- What am i downloading? (see more).
- Fabric Type: Elastic fabrics of medium thickness.
- Estimated amount fabric for the pants: 1.50 m for size 13 (fabric width 1.50m.). Estimated amount fabric for the swearshirt: 1.20m for size 13 (fabric width 1.50 m.).
- Soft rubber band 2.5 thick x the length you need.
- Normal sewing tools (tape measure, scissors, pins, paper...).
How do i take the measurements?
The main measurements of this model is the hip contour. Check the cuadros de medidas.