I tell you more things
To protect your children's most precious clothes, there is nothing better than a school gown sewing pattern. Dare to sew not one but all the ones you will need over the years because the robe will grow with them. And we already know that the more comfortable they go to school, the more they will enjoy the whole day, that's why under the robe the Bamboo tracksuit Is the best option. You can go the same with Bamboo pants.
Access the video by scanning the QR code that you will find inside the pdf download documents.
The school gown sewing pattern has a large front pocket but you can choose to put another type of pocket such as the zippered pocket.
What do you need?
- What am i downloading? (see more).
- Fabric type: medium to fine non-stretch fabrics.
- Estimated amount of fabric (size 14): 78.8" (woven width 57").
- 7" wide bias type 3.5" folded: 39" neck, 33.5" armholes.
- Wrist elastic: elastic 2" thick x the length you need.
- Normal sewing tools (tape measure, scissors, pins, paper...).
How do i take the measurements?
The main measurements of this model is the hip measurement. Check the measurement charts in the photo gallery.