I tell you more things:
I have made the sewing pattern of the toiletry bag with felt fabric because this fabric has body and resistance. felt is a non-woven fabric that does not have a thread direction, so in the patterns you will not find the thread direction. You can cut the pieces as you like best.
I also recommend that you use a circular cutter to cut it so that the cut is straight and clean. The felt allows these finishes because it does not fray. Whether you get a clean finish will depend on the precision of the cut you make.
What do you need?
- What am i downloading? (see more).
- For this model we recommend that you use 0.1" felt. thick or a thick, full-bodied fabric that won't fray. The felt that has been used for the photograph bag is 0.1" thick. la casa del fieltro
- Approximate amount of material required: 23" (felt)
- 1 nylon tape 1.5" wide x 27.5 long.
- 1 regulator (for 1.5" tape).
- Normal sewing tools (tape measure, scissors, pins, paper...).