I tell you more things
Will you sew the tote with me? I have prepared three videos for you so that you can pack a part of your bag every day. In the first video I teach you how to sew the pocket, in the second video the bag and in the third video the handles. I accompany you throughout the making process with these videos where step by step we will sew together the pattern of the tote pocket. Remember that this pattern does not have a zipper or lining. If you want the pattern with lining and zipper see pattern tote pocket with lining and zipper.
What do you need?
- What am i downloading? (see more).
- Fabric type: Medium or thick fabrics.
- Estimated quantity of fabric: 0.21" (size M), 0.25" (size L),
- Cotton ribbon: 3 cm wide. (size M), 4 cm. width (size L) x the length you want.
- Normal sewing tools (tape measure, scissors, pins, paper...).
How do i take the measurements?
This model has two sizes (M and L). If you want to know the main measures of this model, consult the table of proportions that you find in the photo gallery.